Reviews for "Great Heights"

I'd say your orchestral samples can use some work, making them a bit more solid/real/intense sounding throughout, if possible, and hardening the bass sound a bit could really make this spectacular.
That said, it's already pretty dang good! I would really like to see more of this hybrid genre, because it just sounds so cool. XD Nicely done, and overall, I'd say well designed! :)
Keep it up!

DJM4C responds:

Thank you :D and I used samples from Kontakt, so it doesn't get more real than that unless I played it myself haha. I might make more of this in the future, but it is quite time consuming.

I listen it a lot. Beautifull song 5/5.

Reminds me of games with some nice flying features ;). Clear sky - fight - great heights.

DJM4C responds:

Yes it does, and thank you :)

It's good, and I don't think I have heard anything like this before. It sounds new and old at the same time if that makes any sense.
Even if it doesn't win it's still amazing enough to win.

thanks :)

Great :P

This is definitely my favorite track of yours, perhaps because I enjoy orchestral elements more than EDM; but probably also because of the melodic structure.
This is probably the most melodic song I've heard in a while, and that means a fair bit :P

I wish you'd used the cello a little more, it sounded great in the intro. I like the flute a lot too, and the piano is really nice. I feel that the choruses sound good, but not very strong - i don't necessarily see this as a bad thing, though. Strong choruses with classical elements would sound a bit weird.

I like very much how this one feels fast, and yet mellow. That always seems to happen when people blend orchestral elements with electronic ones in a way like this.

I like it :P

DJM4C responds:

I like you :) And thank you for the insightful review!

shit -- i love this. favorited.