Reviews for "EnV - Sanctuary"

Great song! i'd love to hear it without the intro, but thats just me, awesome song still. :P

Sounds more along the lines of house, especially at the end. I still feel like the drums could be a bit louder, but that's just me. I love the stereo effects on some of the breaks though, stellar job.

I think what people mean about this song not being EnV enough is not having that complete avicii feel, this is like a mix of deadmau and avicii, if that makes sense. Love the house feeling though, and the punchy drums at the end are very nice.

I, however, like the continual fade of each part of the drums and instruments, it just sounds more professional. Also, experiment with different genres, it's a good way to spice up your production, trust me ;)

Good tune there, cheers.

Regards,

DJ M4C

I like it, but eh. 1 star off, it's not the usual Envy with mind persuading noises.
Usually I'm an ass kisser with 4.5 - 5. I think I'm ass kissing now with 4.
Eh. Just not EnV for me.

Envy responds:

WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT WHEN YOU SAY ENV!?!?

Great song :D i love it! just not feeling the intro/outro :/

Vvery good