Reviews for "EnV - Sanctuary"

Hello my dear friend! I must say that the intro is actually awesome! It really transfers into the track well and sets up the mood for the track. How are all your songs so catchy!? How many melodies are in your beautiful mind? I'm in awe. This track is sick. Transitions are just perect. The only thing I would say is that the "low" parts should be a little lower in volume compared to the chorus, just to give a little more contrast to the song and make the build up that much better.

Awesome track. Awesome artist.
Your dear Maine friend,
~Xsalvaz

...

this song cured me of low swag dissorder.

Good, I think it's pretty good! The only thing I don't like is the slides on the notes. The notes slide from one note to the next i am not a fan of that with these type of sounds. but other than that EPIC SONG!

Yeah!