Reviews for "EnV - Sanctuary"

Hot damn! Y U KEEP DIS UNDER WRAPS?

Humanity has long since reached the stars, and we found some other species, all with their own quirks and particular skills. There were the Sokarians, a peaceful race that could communicate with any other species. Trilonians, scientific geniuses who used their natural aptitude in science to assist Humanity's jump to space travel. There was also the Verrunians, a species that accidentally destroyed their home planet due to their fascination with war. In this galactic community, humanity were the group that brought to the table abilities that no other race had, a natural perseverance in hostile environments, and a body structure much stronger than that of any other race. They were sent as advance teams to colonize worlds, and humanity became a power on equal scale to any other group in the Galactic community.

I would've written more, but I like to let the people imagine possibilities. The song is upbeat, as per normal Envy style, and is certainly kickass, I am rarely disappointed by your skill in writing songs. Keep being the Envy Newgrounds has come to love.

Your friendly (and insane) reviewer, Cafaling

Oh ja :3
This is why you're EnV, pretty sure every viewer and everyone of these commentors, including myself have all though to ourselves "Why can't we make music like this?"
The simple answer is because you rock dude.

My Prescription: I really dig all the build-ups and drops in this song, all the progressions do so with an air about them that prepares you for a very well pieced together drop. A do miss the thump of heavy bass kick, but a consistently deep one like this suffices and does nothing less than adding to the magnitude of the song.

Good work!

Sincerely,
The Doctor

This devon guy's right about the smooth pumping bass in this, rather than the equivalent of being smacked in the face by a 2x4 repetitively-feeling you get from the bass in the average dance song.
Very good mix of a smooth, enjoyable backbeat with a great melody bringing everything together.
I'm really impressed with it and playing it loud. haha

Great song! i'd love to hear it without the intro, but thats just me, awesome song still. :P