Reviews for "EnV - Sanctuary"

Awesome song! i love your work, Thank you for sharing
Saludos desde Venezuela!

I like it, but eh. 1 star off, it's not the usual Envy with mind persuading noises.
Usually I'm an ass kisser with 4.5 - 5. I think I'm ass kissing now with 4.
Eh. Just not EnV for me.

Envy responds:

WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT WHEN YOU SAY ENV!?!?

Good, I think it's pretty good! The only thing I don't like is the slides on the notes. The notes slide from one note to the next i am not a fan of that with these type of sounds. but other than that EPIC SONG!

Very good in my opinion, but I stick to what I said on my other review, on "EnV - NameMySongForMe3"... I think that "Sanctuary" is not as suited to the song as well as other your other songs such as "Pneumatic Tokyo", which really fits the name of the song. I think it's a bit too bouncy in parts to be called "Sanctuary".

Also, just saying: Did you really have to put the word "Sanctuary" at 1:26? Hehe, just felt that the word was rushed and would have been fine if the song just continued without the person saying "Sanctuary". <Though it DOES contribute to the title, so good job for relevance on that ;)>

Firefrost 2? i think it was that good. dude, you need to get out there and tell more people about this, you could be really popular once you get off to a good start. but anyway, epic song, maybe if you shortened the intros slightly