Reviews for "Thomas the elf"

Oh how I loved this flash...

Good Points:
This humor was excellent, I love how you portrayed the elf and how he ended up. The animation was smooth and fine, the art was clean and original on your part. It seemed to me like a plot of a movie over in a minute and a half, which I seemed hilarious, I especially loved the part at the end with Santa, didn't see that coming, nor did I see the elf joining in. The music was great, I can see why you didn't need any voice talents, it would have ruined the protagonist aspect of the main elf.

Bad Points:
I think you could have made it longer because it didn't seem to me like it was a 'short and sweet' flash, I felt you were just lacking time or something, I think you could have delved into the north pole section more, perhaps if he explored the workshop and came across more things he didn't expect, like weird reindeer or something.

Overall:
I very much loved this flash, but there is definite room for improvement. Good work mate =3

Thanks dude

whats the story?

Plus the ending made my face stay in a weird look for like a minute.

no history

thought a squirrel would be enough

funny, but not real funny

the story is fine, and the graphic is decent, but I don't really like the story. no offense for the author though. :)

and yes, like consensus said, you did a great job in telling the story without any dialog on your story. :)

thanks

screw words

It takes alot of talent to tell a story without any dialogue, good job man, good job.

thanks man :<>

0-o

And all this time we never knew...

peixeaquatico responds:

the world is a place full of mysteries