Reviews for "Groove2This-Metaljonus"

Whenever I'm uninspired I just have to listen to your music and nothing changes. I love it.

Aww, thanks dude!

I love listen a 7string guitar man! remember me dream theater, specially john petrucci.

nice and awesome track!

Gotta love them 7's!

holy fuck. how can this be the best metal i now own in my library? this is freaking amazing.

haha thanks dude!

Where u been @, nugguh?

Awesome to hear new shit from you after about....3 million years. Another song to add to my metaljonus collection. good shit, brah. I loved the intro and the rest was so fucking meaty and excellent! dat djent style. digging how you use it. awesome job, broski!

Metaljonus responds:

I've been here and there lol I am no longer on facebook anymore so if you need me hit me up on here! I've been super busy with my mixing again and tones too. I'm pretty happy w the way the mix came out on this one.

Nice. It's a melodical and heavy track, starts off with a contrastingly ambient rise that would've made the heavy metal appearance pretty unexpected if it wasn't already mentioned as the genre. The sound quality is clear and grim, the guitar heavy, and the drums even more so. The drums really add a lot to this, enforcing the overall rythem and making it sound real brutal. Not much variation, but it's a good piece, fastpaced and brutal. Great work!

-cd-