Reviews for "Bounce (Platformer) -SG-"

awesome

ty for fixing the music. since u listen to ppl and take their advice u get a 10!

SyndromeGames responds:

Lol, music isnt totally fixed yet............ I forgot to loop it. OMGWTF.......

Good game

I think this deserves independent of the month.

Thank you!

Almost a puzzle game

A fun game, and parts of it are almost puzzles. The graphics could be improved though. Also, you can't see enough of the level.

SyndromeGames responds:

Yeah, not gonna be a V-Cam in the next version, I think, and going to do a collab with an artist for my next game.

Not too bad...

Overall wasn't that bad, there are some things that should be improved. For instance allow the option for the music to be muted, and fix the looping on it as well. Got about 5-10mins~ into the game and the music just stopped. As well on the one level with the falling red blocks, going up and down in the standard pattern there seemed to be an issue with hit detection. Other then that, good job for a first game.

SyndromeGames responds:

Thanks for the review, I tried to make a mute button, but it bugged the game (As you can see in the last version)

Decent but neds some work.

I found the close up views in later levels annoying, and would have preferred a fixed viewpoint for all levels. Also, the music crapped out after a minute or so.

SyndromeGames responds:

Yeah, For my next game, I will either really rewwork the V-Cam, or make all the levels fixed viewpoint.