Reviews for "Bomb Droid"

this game suk

i cant move after placing bomb u homo

what the where the

hell did you make this game on a etch a sketch?it sucks keep trying

Only One Word Can Describe This

SHIT You ripped Bomber Man--And didn't do it justice. In fact, you seem like the freak who can ruin almost anything. You must have such a thick head dimonds can't break it. Man Don't Ever Make another game. Lest one that you must live up to. You could ruin Helen's look--thats PATHETIC man! By the way its interactive I THREW UP! The words of insults are to vast for this small margin to hold. BAH!

Think of your own game!

Dear uncreative dumbass,

Do you know how many Bomberman type games there are on the web! I found at least 3.000.000 versions on google, and i didnt even search bomberman style or something like that. Just plain 'Bomberman' !!!

gayyyyyyyyyyyyy

dude you dont get to keep items wen u die

droid is slow as hell ,enemies are f***ing fast

>:( gay ):<