Reviews for "Bomb Droid"

Boring.

Boring is what comes to mind first. You are to slow for such big places, and the enemies are uninteresting as well. The items are scarce and not random so they make getting them boring, which makes actually getting enough to play boring. Everything needs a speed boost. Move faster, bombs blow up a little faster. Enemies moving a little less predictably would be nice too.

mhm

the good old N64 Bomberman would rotate in his grave if he would see that

well

the graphics and the bombs yes i can see why the other people dont like this game but it still deserves a 5

Not Bad

It's not too bad - it's kind of fun when you have to search for the door and destroy the other enemies. I like the new types of enemies as well although it would be nice if there was a bit more coordination with them (if it's been updated again).

bad

Poorly made bomberman, that's it. But i was surprised - judging by reviews below - a lot of people haven't heard anything about bomberman, thats funny. And the game.. if it was a bit faster, that could be okay.