Reviews for "magical-zorse adventure"

^_____^

Look at my Zorse- My zorse is AMAZING!
Give it a lick...

NO! Don't do it Charleeey, noooooooo~ NO Charley! CHARLEEY! Chaaaarleeeey...

And that's what your animation screamed to me. But the original randomness of your magical Zorse gets a 9/10 and 4/5 :D

that's wonderful

Entertaining and adorable

This was pretty much in the range of cartoons I'd see from you. The animation style and plot theme was pretty much the exact same as K-Guare's birthday. I think the group of characters that put in it (Magical zorse, sevenseize, K-Guare and you) are all pretty adorable and iconic characters to represent yourselves. The only major character design problems you have made was that the text on K-Guare's screen was pretty hard to read. And I just don't think a velociraptor fits in with 3 other characters that are in comparison a lot smaller and innocent looking.

The plot of this very basic and didn't have a whole lot of develpoement in it I like how it started so incredibly simple with jsut a white blob on a white background which really made the rest of this really unpredictable. But the rest of it where Magical Zorse just floated around with your little narration was kind of mediocre. It didn't really have anything to amaze me storywise in the whole movie. But it was still cute and had fairly simple characters and backgrounds so maybe you were just going for something rough and cute.

The animation was awesome. All of it was very smooth. And the effects you put in like the spaceship and the war machine gun thing got a laugh out of me. The only fault I found with it was that you had to be lazy and make Magical zorse float around by tweening rather than animating him walking. The backgrounds were fairly pleasing too.

The sound effcts were great and I thought it was wonderful how your created some of them like the wind with your mouth and with a sound effects making program. And how most of them had a old video game theme to go along with the music.

turtleco responds:

if I could explain the thought process to my flash, I would. Really, there wasn't much of a thought process, so I went with I saw fitting.

as far as the whole laziness of the animation, you are kind of right, I could have made a walk cycle and turned it into a movie clip and cycled it. I actually shoud've. But I thought it was fitting for magical-zorse to float, I was wrong, but I still went with it.

oh and to explain why sevenseize was so big, I just wanted an abrupt ending, it was also kindof a starwars reference. You know, when chewbaka roars right before the credits? yeah it was stupid, but I went through with it, so HAH!

backgrounds: I could've worked on them

uh... and yeah, you should seriously check out that sound effects program, I love it.

Oh Hey

Look who I just found uploading a "time-waster" flash. ;) I liked it. It was random and the zorse was cute. Good job. The T-rex was really well done, by the way.

turtleco responds:

it was supposed to be a velocirapter, but I made it way too big. I was going to send you a PM saying that one of my time wasters was complete

Interesting..

A very odd and trippy adventure that Zorse went on. The movie was short but interesting and very humorous. I love the narration, it really helped to try and keep everything tied together. The best part of this movie is definitely the music; a very nice pick. I enjoyed it very much. Keep up the good work.

turtleco responds:

I had about 4 choices for songs, then I searched 8-bit and upbeat and it was the only one that came up. I instantly chose that to be the song.

your review was interesting....ly awesome... :DDDDDDd

That was great.

Such an interesting idea for a flash, I have to give you props for being so creative. I'm assuming that this was a tribute in response to Zorse's silly adventure games, which I adore. I thought the animation was fantastic, I was greatly impressed by the technique you used to draw Zorse and Sevenseize. I felt somewhat out of place since this was filled with several inside jokes, but I still thought the flash was entertaining nonetheless. A funny little toon with great animation.

The music fit the flash well. The sound effects seemed off in some places, especially at the beginning when what I'm assuming was a flash file was rolling in the grass. The sound effects were childish but they were used appropriately, and that's what counts. The voice acting was good too. I really liked how you put Zorse in all of the different settings, the pixelated shop scene was my favorite. Overall, I got a kick out of this tribute, this was highly amusing. Keep up the good work!

turtleco responds:

the inside jokes didn't really matter, since I'm sure even zorse did not get them.
In fact, I'm not sure that I get some of them... But I liked it.

yeah... I tried to do pure FBF for the most of it, the first 30 seconds of this thing took forever to make.

You are definitely right about the sound effects, they are childish, like me. :3
and the out of place in the beginning was do to the fact that I couldn't find a sound clip of wind blowing, so I made my own.

and the blob thing, I can't explain it. I guess I was watching Fluffcomix's No FBF and I was like "hur hur... look at me making an fbf of circles and lines" and then I started to think, "hm.. maybe I should make it stretch itself out with it's arm I just drew in there." then it sort of just turned into this. I just thought it would be nice to turn it into a tribute to the greatest zorse of all.