Reviews for "Hobo Prison Brawl"

Pure Fun!

Amazing fighting game, the HOBO Series are personal faves! I don't care for the guns so much as the pure brawling and gross combos.

YAH!!!!

A REALLY GREAT GAME!!!! _l..l

surrrrrrrre cool

awesome ass game forshow

Incrible Game !

Supeeer game !

It's ok

Like the first game, some nasty hobo action. I had fun seeing all the combos, oh... The last one the popo cannon was funny!
There are a few things I need to say though, to why I'm giving a low rating:
First, those bugs. I understand you can't find all of them, but something as critical as getting stuck? Hell... Gotta improve that man, passwords doesn't fix the problem, many players like me want to play their games smooth and continously, so that was bug was the worse.
Second, there simply isn't a "Back to Menu" button, in case you wanted to start over without having to get killed.
Third, add more items! You know, something like power-ups or health recovery items.
If you plan to program an other game like this please keep in mind these tips, many players will thank you for that.