Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Fourth Kind in 31.7 Secs"

lol

perfect summary of a movie that seemed cool until you google it

I SAW AN OWL BUT IT WASNT AN OWL

I saw that movie
It was freaky
I think you captured it very good!

Different

I love the idea of capturing all you can about a movie in such a short amount of time and i think that you have accomplished this and could have even done it in less time then what you took!, the voice acting was superb, i loved the devilish undertones you added to the main womens voice. The character designs were probably the highlight of the flash, i like how they ranged from near stick figures to fully detailed characters, well done.

Hilarious

Although very short, I think you accomplished your mission, lol. From the sounds of the movie I don't think you could have really expanded upon it too much. I've only seen the trailer and heard from friends about it, but it looks about right, lol. Drawings were great in this one, all the animations were fantastic. This is probably your best work I've reviewed yet, but I guess that isn't saying a whole lot considering I've only done 3 so far.

Oh and the voice acting was superb. Keep it up man.

(title in work)

I haven't seen the movie, but I can still appreciate this. I especially enjoyed the ending, with the angry guy realizing the entire movie was bullshit, and then the 2012 reference. That part made me laugh. Graphically I think this could have been a little better, some of the animations looked a bit strange. Overall, quite good though.