Reviews for "Here Goes Nothing!"

Great first attempt!!

You've used some great voices, and put them together so its funny, animation is fluid and the sync is right on time.

Facial expressions, and poses are great; and the function to skip or rewind is a good touch!!

Well done, I'd love to see some more!

Thankyouuu! 83
I'm glad it's not too terrible after all! hahaha

Nice,

I got my 10 gamerscore for watching that :)

niec submission, the art was great and timing with the sound was good too.

Teehee!

Awesome stuff, great work on the messy room!

Thanks! lol That one took a while. >XD

Great job.

Very entertaining.

d('.')

Shows real promise

The coloring and art were great. The animation was limited but with strong artwork that isn't such a bad thing. Obviously this is just a few test pieces, so naturally the next step (if you want to take it) is to tell stories by putting those pieces together.

If you're yet to tell a narrative with a series of pictures and sounds, it can be a lot harder than you think but anyone with your artistic chops probably has a very good head start. Bringing living, breathing, thinking characters to life that will do your bidding is a seriously rewarding hobby and one that I suggest you give a serious try now you have the tools to do so. Start small, see how things go, and best of luck.

Hey, thanks man!
Very inspiring words coming from such a big Flash celeb here.
I really appreciate it. :)

Hoping to piece together something coherant and entertaining sooner or later, if only just to show my appreciation for all of this encouragement. I've got more ideas kicking around in my head than I can keep track of! D:

Thanks again, and happy holidays! ;)