Reviews for "Aurora Version 2"

This version's blade is much more in tune with the palette. The character takes center stage either way, and as far as that goes, this piece is excellent. This depiction of Aurora, her smooth traits, her expression, everything comes together to evoke the feelings that welled up inside as I watched her grow.

I did not much enjoy the gameplay of Child of Light after the first few hours, but the atmosphere enthralled me. Your art managed to bring out the very same feelings that kept me coming back to that game. Great work.

BumbleCorn responds:

Thanks for your feedback :D
I agree with the lack of game play Child of Light has but their art and atmosphere is well made and is really beautiful to look at which made fell in love in the game in the first place

She's cute. Her weapon blends in with her outfit which is cool! Not sure if it was intentional or not.

BumbleCorn responds:

It is intentional. Before, the weapon used to be duller and more gray which didn't much blended in with the entire drawing so I added some filters to make it more well suited in the environment of the drawing.

But thanks for the feedback :D