Reviews for "Hurricane (Piano)"

Great song!
Would you mind if I use this in one of my games?

Thanks!
You are more than welcome to use it.

One of the best pieces i have ever heard... i would play this song while writing a speech so i would actually feel the song and know how to burst out all my thoughts. This piece is Amazing!

drumdude responds:

Wow. I'm very glad you liked the song so much and feel this way.
Thanks for the review!

It a beautiful piece.

Thanks!

I love piano songs and this is a decent one. Some comments that I hope you won't mind:

-- The IV-V-VI chord progression is nice but I think it was a bit overused in this piece.

-- 1:17-1:37 was too loud and monotonous for my liking. I think you wanted an increase in intensity right there but the banging was a little excessive. And some kind of melody would be nice, right now it's really just a bunch of chords.

Overall the song is very enjoyable (save for that little part). Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the review!

This was one of the first songs I made, and at the time, I remember being stuck in that type of chord progression. It's one of the things I have been working on over time, so I definitely agree.

I remember when I first wrote this song that this part felt like such an accomplishment as it was the first time I "seamlessly" changed progression in the middle of a song. Looking back at it, it still feels like a milestone of sorts, but it definitely could of been done better and with more of a melody attached to it. And yea, it's a bit too loud.

Thanks again for the review!