For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 10 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "My Sad Christmas 1999"

ANYTHIIIIING...

I love it when artists cross the line like that. I can totally relate to...all I wanted that Christmas was a Pikachu Pokemon watch. Everybody had one. I did not. They were, what, $20? I HATE MY PARENTS!!!

golfinho responds:

thanks... sad history man!

Oh my....

Kinda really sad story (((
But animation - perfect as well - reminds me Waldemar Shurr's works )
Music choosed in a right way - i like ambient )
I don't see anything fun here (Santa's teasing for a child looks very cruel )
In anyway - this work is a good for a frontpage - well done - 10/10

P.S. - i had a dream about gameboy too but now i want PSP for Christmas (In my country New Year) Of cource i can buy it but i would like to take it like a gift from Santa under the X-mas Tree , and i can wait anytime for this miracle at one day )
Also the same tear slided on my face when i saw the text about memory for killed children in 1999. Thanx for the movie again - it's made my day )

very thanks man!

wow

i guess that santa and catholic priests have something in common

very weird and innovative

the story is unique and I liked the speed! 5/5 10/10!
for all the killed kids in 1999!

thanks mister mad!

This is Newgrounds

Everything, by Everyone Chentinela.

yeah!