For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "My Sad Christmas 1999"

that was... interesting...

...this is a true story?

...so, wait... you were sexually abused by a guy dressed as santa claus because you wrote in a letter that you'd do anything for one?

...im confused...

...and what happened in 1999? what were kids doing getting killed in that year?

this flash confused me quite a lot... but it was still interesting to watch. >_>

. . . ?

If this was a true story did u get the gameboy out of santa's pants ?
And if so thats a wried childhood , and whats with this 1999 ?

golfinho responds:

no ! te game boy is infected!

I remember 1999.

Well actually I don't. I was four then. I'm fourteen now... ten years on. How very humurous. I'm going to give you a ten because it's ten year's on. That makes sense, don't you think? Many children were killed in 1999... on new year's eve. They killed themselves because the 21st century was coming were they would all be called idiots and noobs for liking such childish things such as lightbulb's popping up above people's head's to show an idea being created. Generally, if that's a true story... then you sir, are a liar. For Father Christmas is wrong... he wear's GREEN!!!

thanks! I remember only that my shorts were too full! : <>

You've got true vision

Hilarious. I'd beat someone to death with thier own arms to collab w/ you and Piexaquatico

golfinho responds:

yeah! you still is cool.

Hilarious

This flash was too damn funny,the concept of it was funny yet kind of sad too but i did laugh my ass off when Santa put the gameboy in his pants and thrusted it into the boy's face and the facial expressions couldn't have been any funnier,overall i got great laughs from this so thanks. =)