Reviews for "My Sad Christmas 1999"

Good stuff

It was good.
I liked the weird twitchiness of the piece and the background noise made it all eerie as hell.
A true story? - it just confirms what we all suspected - Santa is a pedo.

Good, good

I liked the choice of the humor you used in this story, how the guy was running around and the flashbacks.

And most importantly, the scream when Santa appeared, i thought that that part was quite funny.

thanks man!

Very... Emotional?

I can't lie, I liked it. In some parts I found myself laughing. I really like your art style and your style of animation but one thing that bugged me was how fast it goes. This doesn't apply to just this flash. I saw some of your other flashes as well and noticed this same problem. The drawings are really well done but when the animation hits it's sort off too fast. You have to be paying a lot of attention so you don't get lost. But overall I really liked this flash it was pretty silly and what made it as funny as it is right now was the Santa scene.

I hope you keep it up :D.

[No Title , Like Everytime]

Lol very weird , how he walks XD

thanks man!

Nice flash and kind of funny but....

u just say there were children killed in 1999 how wen and of course why cause i cant find it funny if i dont know whats going on soo can u please post why and a webpage if exist of the insident please?

golfinho responds:

in brazil in 1999 a false santa claus killers hundreds of children!