For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "My Sad Christmas 1999"

Could have made it much better with proper sound.

And timing. It's a weird flash for sure, but a lot of us would have gotten a kick out of it if it were properly done.

true?! thans for vote 10! : <>

thats all i wanted to in 1999

i just got cloths T_T

thanks man

This is a meaningful cartoon. Not many people will undestand, but I like how you presented the hopelesness, the disappointment and the hurt, without being pretentious and with a bitter sense of humor. In many ways, this is a good lesson about life, nothing ever comes easy, nothing is ever given for free, and sometimes the prices is too high to be paid. But also, that we do not deserve happiness, and that we live only to suffer. Thank you

UUgh?

it was well....just

That was kind of sad.

This story looks similar when I wanted pokemon for my game boy back in 1999.

Anyway nice flash.