Reviews for "My Sad Christmas 1999"

didnt know santa got messages in a bottle

Maybe thats why my 1999 christmas was just action figures and clothes :'( Still I liked this animation albeit it was a tad strange. Only thing I wouldve put in to improve it is a littl emore sound it seemed a little too quiet just to me.

Good stuff

It was good.
I liked the weird twitchiness of the piece and the background noise made it all eerie as hell.
A true story? - it just confirms what we all suspected - Santa is a pedo.

I can totally relate to this...

oh wait, no I can't.

Love your work as always I'm freaked out and giggling. Keep em coming! :D

golfinho responds:

thanks boogley! thanks for see my childhood history!

Hey man

I sucked a lot of dicks in 1999 too.

golfinho responds:

Hug!!! :<> sad ... but for you, I bet it was quite happy!

Great

Great work with building the atmosphere throughout this short flash movie. I thought your use of quick edits along with the sharp sound effects added so much tension to this flash, so congrats. The character designs of the adult version of the child was perfectly done, i loved the detail of the nose. The only thing i would fix up is the ending as it seemed a bit strange of a message to give. Overall a dark and mildy funny flash.

very thanks! i am the character! : <>