Reviews for "My Sad Christmas 1999"

you're brazilian aren't you?

chamado "golfinho", rindo "kkkkkkkkk"e cousa e tal, claro que tu é brasileiro

mas beleza, bom flahs e tal, mas quando começou jurava que era algo nada haver

Good, good

I liked the choice of the humor you used in this story, how the guy was running around and the flashbacks.

And most importantly, the scream when Santa appeared, i thought that that part was quite funny.

thanks man!

I remember 1999.

Well actually I don't. I was four then. I'm fourteen now... ten years on. How very humurous. I'm going to give you a ten because it's ten year's on. That makes sense, don't you think? Many children were killed in 1999... on new year's eve. They killed themselves because the 21st century was coming were they would all be called idiots and noobs for liking such childish things such as lightbulb's popping up above people's head's to show an idea being created. Generally, if that's a true story... then you sir, are a liar. For Father Christmas is wrong... he wear's GREEN!!!

thanks! I remember only that my shorts were too full! : <>

Just goes to show...

Never say "I'd do anything" unless you know what 'anything' might include, and mean it.
Poor kid.

golfinho responds:

i maked anything for know it!

Nice...

I liked it, it was well made.
But who was killed in 1999?

golfinho responds:

"But who was killed in 1999?" kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk!