For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 163 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "My Sad Christmas 1999"

its about time

someone went back how gameboys enslaved us when we were kids. great interpretation i give you a 10!

*laughing*

This is so beautifully hilarious; it's like new SaladFingers!!! Only with Santa raping!!

Man these other reviews are looking at it horribly since it's a Christmas comic, but come on everybody; this is what makes Newgrounds a fun and twisted place! I'd give this cartoon a great reveiw.

disappointing

Animation was kinda crude, the sexual part just didn't fit right, how is that a true story? Looked more like a horror thing. No this was terrible no real plot or anything other than that he wanted a gameboy. This was dumb.

...

Santa rubbed his genitals on you? For real? Oh my gosh..sickass santa!

wow

i guess that santa and catholic priests have something in common