Reviews for "My Sad Christmas 1999"

UUgh?

it was well....just

Confusing

It's odd because it's just a man in the future remembering about his childhood when he goes back to his abandoned house and remembers Santa raping him with a GameBoy on his balls... Weird but sorta funny.

wtf

dude that is a hell of a creepy movie

Umm...

Sorry but that seemed really random, and inconsiderate. At first I thought it would be funny, but instead it turned into a weird movie about Santa raping a kid. Then you put it in memory of all the kids who died in 1999? Unless something happened that year about a Santa killing kids on Christmas and this REALLY WAS dedicated to them, this really seemed like you're inconsiderately sealing votes and good reviews by all those kids, which is just wrong to me. 10 for animation, but minus 2 for being a jackass. Unless I'm wrong, in which case I apologize.

me too

awesome flash and i too have pokemon yellow