Reviews for "Man Man 2"

Insane!!!

That was crazy fun! That entertained me so much, seriously. xD It had a lot of hilarious moments, I enjoyed it very much! Congratulations guys! Daily 4th is sweet. ;D

OnionsXD responds:

HAI!! Thanks for the terrific review!! I am pretty sure we are done with random now and will continue on with more...per say... uhhh..... witty script with storylines and stuff. :D

Random Spree..

I've got good humor when it comes to randoms but.. this.. this is just..
"Random that made me giggle 5 times" so i'll give ya a 5 xD
Nice effort btw.. Peace Dude ^_^ V

OnionsXD responds:

HA HA!! You fooled me! Ithought this was goingto be a totally abusive and hateful reviewat first! Thanks! :D

LOL

i enjoyed! hehe awesome

Thanks cristianbale177!! What an AWESOME review! :D

:DDDDDDDDDDDD

good efort but srry front page rly?? :O

OnionsXD responds:

FP? What are you indicating? Did this get front page 4 a lil' bit or somthin?

Sixteen

It loaded. a vibrating 16 appeared on a black background. That was it. it didn't do anything else.

Since every one else voted around 3.49, and gace a review score of approximatley 6.4, I will give you 6 stars and a 3 vote.

OnionsXD responds:

Myt advice when something like that happens is not to vote at all becuase it has something to do with your intuhnetz or browser..... the vibrating 16 meant that there was 16 skits left that was to go on the whole cartoon...