For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Moovlin PC Demo V2"

Nice Job

Nice job, nice cutscenes and gameplay, good avatar and obstacles.

Few things I would like:
Power ups (life, energy)
Cutscenes music
Go higher

hope that helps.

Psychofig responds:

Thanks for the review! There will be health power-ups later and music isn't necessary for cutscenes. I was also thinking of increasing the height of the game too.

Amazing

Amazingly good, only a couple comments for you. A better pre-loader that doesn't just present us slow DSL users with a white box for 20 or 30 seconds would be nice, and it seems that the intro loops until you press the skip button. Other then minor polishing this is fantastic.

Psychofig responds:

I don't know how to get a pre-loader to work without the white screen. It seems everytime I make one, the white screen still pops up and you end up waiting for the thing...

But thank you for the review! I'll cut out the loop.