For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Steampunk Halloween"

Cool!

A very appealing character. You did a great job incorporating the different elements in to the design.

One thing that takes away from the image over all is that everything is rendered more or less the same; because the pumpkin, knife, rusty metal, skin, and hair are all shaded similarly, the character looks more like an action figure than an actual living, breathing creature.

Also, the whole image is pretty evenly lit because there are so many light sources with similar brightness. This makes the character seem less spooky/weird/creepy.

Good job on this, though. I'm impressed. =)

Nice!

Nice, love how u put steampunk and halloween together!

it awsome

am i the only one who thinks this should be the new and only newgrounds halloween mascot

Well,i can say;

You're my one and only fav artist on NG.

if pico was frankenstein

now this a work of art. johnny utah you have outdone yourself yet again good job man.