Reviews for "Halcyon [grey]"

Mmmmm, soothing...

Very relaxing, and subtle enough that it doesn't get annoying or distracting. Even random, it has a good flow to it, so it never really sounds odd or out of place. Kudos to you, sir!

This a great idea

i never knew that i would like to have something like this until i saw this. i will be using this alot while doing bills and studying. i think that the sounds are great and relaxing but it would be nice to have one that had a small menu that you could change the sounds and tweak the settings a little more. but overall a really great idea and great execution of that idea. Keep up the good work.

I like it

it's somewhat odd that this doesn't get annoying, since it all seems to be random, and that's good. I think I'm going to put this on to study to sometimes, it seems perfect for that. the sober visuals fit great, but it is more something to run in the background anyway.

Weird...

But very soothing.

I like the concept.

But it needs something you can control.

Maybe this could be a mode of a music game.

It's unique.

This is refreshingly different from anything I've seen in the portal in at least all week. I like it, too. The stark minimalist visuals work really well with this, and it accomplishes what it set out to in providing relaxing procedurally generated background noise. It's oddly catchy, in fact. I think I"ll leave it on to sleep tonight.