Reviews for "Sonic - BotR DEMO"

cool!

i canĀ“t wait for the full game haha. however, the artwork seems a little more "fuzzy" than before. a lot of lines around the body. for example, you cant see if amy is happy, normal, or sad. and amy's pose looks a lot like bunnie's in the past game.

anyways, its a great game, idk why it got such a low score, ill log in every day and vote to raise it haha.

Telsa responds:

I'm very glad you liked it. I don't know what you mean about the "fuzziness", but I did shrink the general sprites down for better file size. In the first they were full-sized and shrunk down inside of Flash, instead of through Photoshop.

Sadly, a lot of the poses are similar. But that's because there's so many people, and I found it rather hard to give each of them unique expressions and poses. Either way, I don't really care about the score, especially since this is just a demo (I expect it to be low regardless). Anyway, thanks for the comments!

Quick Question

Will there be homoerotic art in the game cuz i like the way tails looks and was wondering if you could... you know. Also could you add a character select kinda thing in this or the next one?

Telsa responds:

No character select in this game, but there are plans for it in the third... if I ever make it. It will likely be a VERY long time for a third game to come out.

nice

finally dude the game i have been waiting for

Nice!

Can't wait till its finished, I also enjoyed the first version, I am wonderin' if you'll have it that the person you choose to save is with you in the sequal rather then just Amy xD

Telsa responds:

As cool as that would be, it would probably be too much work for me to figure out how to do it.

Can't wait.

This is looking good. How much longer are you gonna keep us waiting..?

Telsa responds:

Forever. No, actually, I plan on releasing another demo when I can get to it. I promise it'll get done one day!