Reviews for "Curse of the Wal-Mart Man"

Haha. Very funny,

Awesome Quality, nice animation, and great story.

Also, @Slater23, Dude, it's not such a big deal. Way to be an Asshat yourself.

Anyways, I hope the Wal-Mart man doesn't slightly hurt my ankles as well this year. xD

This really happened?

Great movie, but really, what the f***?

Lmfao My ankles kind of hurt

Lol this was funny took me awhile to realize it but i did.\

Guys go to www.newgrounds.com /portal/view/475110
Its about a guy who got trampled and stuff. If he gets you he makes you trample him and stuff Intel your ankles kind of hurt

Naw Dude.

We wear khaki pants and a blue shirt now. I don't think we even wear those dumb vests anymore. Lol, I wish we had security like that. FOr anyone who actually cares they DID have an entire new plan to handle Black Friday this year because of the death last year. This plan was passed down from Home Office along with a video to watch to all Wal-mart stores associates so we can avoid another incident but the whole thing fell apart at the word GO. News also got down to us that at least one store decided to close itself entirely and kick out all the customers out because it was getting out of control. Some people got hurt at mine. Customers and associates. SO, to all the customers from my store: Thank You for shopping at Wal-mart, you blood sucking, pieces of shit, pathetic, dumb-ass bitches!!!! FUCK YOU AND YOU'RE SAVINGS! lol.

Scary

the zombie face made me scream like a school girl .. . . ok maybe not but the intent was there

loved the animation, loved the whole exsperience

and i loved the wallmart swap from . . . well "Wallmart to HELL" that was funky