Reviews for "Curse of the Wal-Mart Man"

Awesome.

I saw the origional before, and i reviewed it to. Once again, great movie. Nice graphics and all. And lmfao. When he said oh shit, that was a sound clip from tourettes guy. I like that. Very nice movie.

YYYYYYEEEEAAAAH!!!!!

*guitar riff*
"Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss"
*outro*

The Who kicked ass 3 decades ago, they still kick ass today. Nice choice with "Won't Get Fooled Again"

Also, wtf is up with shoppers acting all fucking crazy? Sure I get that the people want great deals for Christmas shopping and whatnot, but still, HAVE SOME DAMN SANITY, WILL YA?! That's the issue with Black Friday, I think the stores should have roped off sections leading to the store front so the customers can be corralled(as inhumane as that sounds) it'd be a much safer alternative than having one or more employees trampled to death from the mob of deal hungry shoppers.

That's my take on it at least, kick ass flash anyway, funny and kick ass audio. 5/5 & 10/10. Sh0t you are one hell of a flash artist.

lol some ppl are retarded

this video was awsome but i keep getting reminded that ppl ran over my mom one time at wal mart trying to get to the wiis on sale and she got her leg broken and thats so retarded THATS FREAKEN CRAZY BUT A GUY GOT KILLED THATS AMAZING RETARDED AHHHHH THATS CRAZY!!!!!!!

LOL!

I love how when the store's name was "HELL", it still said "SATISFACTION GURANTEED"! :D

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Lol.

GREAT WORK!!!

5/5 10/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i need to tell you a bug
when the movie ends with the bodie of the wallmart men in the ground, its restarts the subtitles.
Anyway, thats a little mistake in this great movie. I rarely write reviews.
Do annother please!