Reviews for "Curse of the Wal-Mart Man"

Nice flash just one thing.

Personally I don know is it okay to make a joke out of a mans death?
Although nice job the graphics are not bad, so are the sounds and no prob with the animations so I hope to see more work like this. :3

;).

fucked up

good animation, but the end is still loopin the words from the beginning of the story, u might wanna fix dat and add some credits and a replay button

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

The ending isn't meant to be watched that long. Lol.

Awesome

Very awesome movie.

Yay.

lol

it was pretty great, the music was perfect, but i think it would have been better if the old guy was the wallmart man, it was a perfect set up to say "have i ever done anything to deserve this?..." etc. and then someone else told the tale about the wallmart man in the clips,then again, dunno, dont think u were going for creepy. something like that, nice work tho, it was pretty kwel xD

You know what,

... That's a brilliant idea.

nice

why does the bathroom have a sign inside it that says "bathroom"? lol

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Just to let you guys know it's the bathroom early on. Lol.