Reviews for "100 Babies"

"... and now my dick fucking hurts!"

Oh lord! Where do you get the ideas for this from? XD

Everything about this was mental; you got a white guy with a Chinese kid who plays the xylophone and all these characters knocking at the door and women offering sex! Christ, that line he says about his dick hurting was priceless!

I really liked the photo-shopped characters, especially that agent guy with the opposing eyeballs! Are you going to do any more like this?

You know I'm a fan of all your cartoons but I especially like these "feature length" episodes you do that just become more and more bizarre as they go on :D

I honestly thought that "Mona's Time" was one of your strangest 'toons but I think you've outdone yourself with this instant classic!

Also, that baby drummer was a masterstroke!

VOTED 5 = 3.28 / 5.00 (+ 0.019)

"Play that fucking music, Chinese boy!"

:D

JunkYardAnimations responds:

you bring tears to my eyes, and cum to my dick with such a great review

This made my week

I miss the days of these kinds of flash, ones where writing and comedic timing mattered more than sequels, flashy frame by frame, celebrity pop culture references, cameos, video game parodies and intentionally poor animation that is too poor to be good.

Instead you created this gem. With original jokes, few cliches, and a retouching of the hilarity of collaged faces and their humanely subhuman expressions this flash opens up the perfume filled time capsule of better days when original thought actually mattered.

Uhhh

This isn't new kind of humor, animation and stuff like this existed in like 1997. I love these kind of animation for some reason. But yeah, brings back a lot of nostalgia. I love it too even though Samholy doesn't seem to know these kind of history. Penis.

this is funny

I personally liked how you photo-shopped the eyes and everything else together. It makes it stand out from the rest of the animations in a good way. It sort of breaks the mold of animations, which is refreshing to see a new way of telling a story. The facial expressions with the eyes made it especially funny

Many people may not like it, which is a shame because it is all in good fun and it is important in life to laugh about childish things... because life can really suck at times, and comedy is a great escape from the harshness of life. Anyone who judges this unfairly just doesn't get this type of humor because they have had such a sheltered lifestyle or mind frame.

keep up the good work

p.s.your icon makes me laugh

LOL

TOTALY AWESOME!GREAT JOB DUDE!