Reviews for "100 Babies"

Very Funny

The intro to it was hilarious and everytime I watch it I smile, the kid was hilarious however the door scenes seemed to drag out for a while. Nonetheless it was very well done.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

hahaha thanks, i really got carried away with this cartoon! :P

Animation was obviously terrible, but damnit...

I was laughing pretty hard.
Just the shit effort into making it look good brought it down, but tbh I think if you actually tried it wouldn't have been as funny.

This man knows what freedom is.

Funniest thing I have seen in ages on Newgrounds. Got myself to log-in once again after certainly a year just to write this comment!

Loved the randomness and the fact that everything was like "what the f*&k".

You sir, you have a brilliant irrational and free mind.

omfg

that was quite possibly the funniest thing ive seen on newgrounds haha. MAKE MORE!!!!!!!!!!! MORE BABEHSSSS!!!!!!! 5/5 10/10 bro. btw, the pooping part made me wet my pants :]

Funny.

Funnist Thing i ever seen with babies.
I bet all your voices actors and Photoshoped actors were great(The sex part was pretty much funny)

Im glad to be watching this.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

wow! thanks for the great review dude glad u liked it