For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "100 Babies"

ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!

i loved the part with the old lady on the road love it

100 fetus hatchlings

Brilliant. But were there actually 100 babies in that awesome band? I shall train my son to be the bassonist. Is that even a word?

JunkYardAnimations responds:

oh man, i didnt even bother counting, but i could only assume... but when i assume i make an ass of u and me

loved it

longest movie I have seen in awhile. Thanks for the LULZ!

Pretty funny

Good job :P Though it'd be nice if I could pause it.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

oh good point i should add a pause/play button... you can right click and select 'play' to stop it tho

OK... TRY A LITTLE BETTER

i think the story was ok and like olny two jokes were funny if you did a little better on the jokes and the story line it would have been hallirious bot it was average seen better. the sex part and the cookies was good you should have ran over the old lady now that would have been funny but why tell you this if you ever make a sequeal make it a little more funny and i will give it an 9 or 10 just try a little more

JunkYardAnimations responds:

EASY WITH THE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!!