Reviews for "100 Babies"

It was decent

While the flash itself wasn't drawn, the animation was still very well.

I'm guessing this would be considered an animutation? Anyway, i thought this flash was really funny. I must admit, before i watched it i didn't think there was going to be a plot at all, but you proved me wrong.

I was laughing right from the beginning of the flash, all the way to the end. The only problem i found with it was that i got bored watching it. Sure i was laughing my ass off, but after a while it started to get boring.

The animation was lengthy, but the story wasn't enough to hold my attention for a lengthy period of time. There could have been so many parts cut out and the flash would still be as hilarious.

I also liked how you added expressions to the characters(cutouts?). The agent's eyes looked like they were just staring me down, and i couldn't look at him without laughing.

Keep up the good work, but next time i think you should trim the length of the flash a little bit or make the story a little more interesting.

Funny stuff

This was awesome man!! Probably some of the best shit I've seen in a long time!

I've always been a fan of your work. Keep it up man!

5/5 10/10

lol some funny shit goin on there

play that fucken music chinese boy lol 10+

JunkYardAnimations responds:

sweet buddy, thanks for the 10, much appreciated!

Totally worth it.

This movie was hilarious, and well done.
Shows just how much effort was made to cut and edit all of those pictures.

"Yeah boy! Yeah girl! Yeah boy! Yeah girl! Yeah boy! Yeah girl!" will always be in my head from today onwards. xD

Great, excellent.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

haha ya takes a while to cut up an entire episode in photoshop but i did it for you guys! thats why the animation lacked cuz otherwise it'd take me months to make, this isn't fucking Avatar hahahaha

Beautiful.

Beautiful.

"Which of us is taller?"

JunkYardAnimations responds:

haha, imagine going to someones door to ask them a stupid question like that