Reviews for "100 Babies"

play that funky music chinese boy

this flash is too funny.. yet very strange and uhmm... original?

JunkYardAnimations responds:

LOL, glad u ejoyed it thnx for watching

That was fucking great!

Really good man! Nice idea to use random internet google people to do everything. I'll have to "complain" about the recording quality. When the flash starts you're using a higher quality mic and then for no apparent reason when the guy who fucked his sister shows up, the quality totally fucks up, from there on to the rest of the flash. No biggie, but still.. as English isn't my 1st language and you don't have subtitles take into account that high quality sound makes a big difference for me.

Anyways, laughed my ass off hard. GJ you MFer!!! =D

JunkYardAnimations responds:

haha, its because i was recording with a professional microphone for the first part and then something fucked up and it stopped recording so i switched to my crappy mic:P but now it works again so next flash will be solid sound! im glad u enjoyed it

"... and now my dick fucking hurts!"

Oh lord! Where do you get the ideas for this from? XD

Everything about this was mental; you got a white guy with a Chinese kid who plays the xylophone and all these characters knocking at the door and women offering sex! Christ, that line he says about his dick hurting was priceless!

I really liked the photo-shopped characters, especially that agent guy with the opposing eyeballs! Are you going to do any more like this?

You know I'm a fan of all your cartoons but I especially like these "feature length" episodes you do that just become more and more bizarre as they go on :D

I honestly thought that "Mona's Time" was one of your strangest 'toons but I think you've outdone yourself with this instant classic!

Also, that baby drummer was a masterstroke!

VOTED 5 = 3.28 / 5.00 (+ 0.019)

"Play that fucking music, Chinese boy!"

:D

JunkYardAnimations responds:

you bring tears to my eyes, and cum to my dick with such a great review

Everything was so well done :)!

I'd would have loved to see that with your own drawings but I know it takes so much time. Everything was so well done! Voice acting was good but sometimes the same voice was louder or quieter depending on the scene. I don't know if it's the microphone or anything but this is my only con with the graphics:)! Finally a full lenght animation from you haha!

btw, you should make more games! Every games you have done was a success! Good luck, this made me laugh at every scenes!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

thank u so much, and yes im actually currently working on 5 different games haha, we just completed one and are just waiting for sponsorship :)

lol

was hilarious. ranks up with mohammed and blown and bernie

JunkYardAnimations responds:

thanks bro, not many ppl noe about bernie, i should promote it more