Reviews for "100 Babies"

xD??????

that was so freaking random xD

JunkYardAnimations responds:

thanks a lot for watching, glad u liked it!

yea boy, yea girl, yea boy, yea girl, yea boy

Awesome show, Great Job!

The end music actually wasn't so bad... and then the clusterfuck of noise came with the chorus.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

haha yeah, thats what happens when you try and put together a band with 100 babies hahahaha, glad u liked it! id make a sequel but too bad everyone died at the end :P

Funny as shit.

This video made me piss my pants. Especially the bassist baby
Post this on youtube and it will do pretty well

JunkYardAnimations responds:

LOL, funny you should say that, i put this up on Youtube and they banned my account for 2 weeks, red flagged me and gave me a harsh warning :P

apparently this animation goes against their rules??? i dunno they're idiots

Expectedly unexpected

I was browsing the front and my eye caught the comment on this vid, just reading it blew out my mind, so I HAD to watch it, I KNEW it was going to be something else, and just staring at the loading screen confirmed it. Brilliant, seriously!

I lol'd several times, I love surrealism "under control" if you know what I mean, like the chinese baby speaking so clearly and playing that xilophone (or however it's spelled in english)

The only thing I didn't find 10ish was the sound, but maybe that's because crappy mic/audio recording program I guess, I'm no expert but I'm giving this a 10 for all the hard work that seems you've had doing this (flash?) and the all the unexpected stuff going on, amazing

JunkYardAnimations responds:

haha yea i built it in flash took me about 2 weeks on and off... and yeah my mic sucks! anyways im really glad u liked it, plz show your friends and check out my other stuff!!! appreciate the review!

great!

Yet the animation style was "simple" it really worked out and made me laugh many many times, nice voice acting and overall a little random, but hey, thats a good thing. Keep it up!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

haha ya it takes a while to animate with photoshopped cut outs so i kinda slacked off their to get it done :P glad u liked it tho