Reviews for "100 Babies"

HIlarious

haven't seen something like this in a long long time

omflol

i have to use the restroom XD

Very pythonish

Thought the humor was silly but i really enjoyed the animation style, reminded me alot of terry gilliam from monty python. Only issue i had after about a minute in the sound quality got wierd. funny.

Rofl

I need some of what you were smoking when you made this

This made my week

I miss the days of these kinds of flash, ones where writing and comedic timing mattered more than sequels, flashy frame by frame, celebrity pop culture references, cameos, video game parodies and intentionally poor animation that is too poor to be good.

Instead you created this gem. With original jokes, few cliches, and a retouching of the hilarity of collaged faces and their humanely subhuman expressions this flash opens up the perfume filled time capsule of better days when original thought actually mattered.