Reviews for "Eddsworld Vs Cahj"

ok.

i liked it . even the best part was the end, eddsworld won by thumbwar. epicness.
the graphic preformance was not all concistant with itself but it was still good. keep up the good work. ^_^

Lazyfeet responds:

Fair enough :) Thanks for the review.

<3 Edd

I love the Eddsworld style of flash you made,the animation looked great especially the character design and i was happy to see you threw in an Asian kung-Fu Generation song in there with the action that fit very well,overall i found this flash to be really entertaining and fun to watch so great job.

Lazyfeet responds:

Your the first one who actually like the music I think :) Thanks for the review buuudddy.

Don't