Reviews for "Eddsworld Vs Cahj"

YEAH

Kick his ass then. . .What's with the drawn-out nonAction? I found this comical with the hoody guy looking ominous anime-style then completely different in the next cut--totally weak. At least 2 flashes were better than this when you got your 2nd place medal. The thumb-war ending was not funny or entertaining; please don't do any of these again. . .

The timing of the fight scenes are all wrong. There is nothing here to get excited over. I don't know if these reviewers below me understand this. There is nothing here that would move you; or change the fact that maybe you possess any and all -- arse kissing with make you do it was you were doing with this. . .Too bad what you've done is all wrong.

Lazyfeet responds:

You're entitled to your opinion. I'll steer away from the slapstick in the future and try to keep up the consistency.

I apologize, but I can't understand a word of the second paragraph. Google grammar? :) x

WTF

WTH IS THIS ?!?
JUST WTF IS IT THAT IS SO HORRIBLE

Lazyfeet responds:

I don't know what to say to that.