Reviews for "Eddsworld Vs Cahj"

Pretty good.

I've been a fan of Edd's movies for a while, so it was really cool to see worlds collide with this flash. The voice acting was good, but the microphone quality was a bit scratchy which made it difficult to understand some of the voices. The music was great, I like how you synchronized a lot of the movements and voices with the song. Plus the animation was great, all of the frame by frame you put in there looked fantastic.

The flash became pretty redundant about halfway through. It seemed like it was just people charging up attacks and then avoiding them, which was pretty lame. There were some creative attacks in there, I was impressed by the amazing abilities the toaster had, haha. Overall, it was a nice flash with well executed fight scenes. Congratulations on your first award, keep up the great work!

Lazyfeet responds:

Fair comments. I definitely need to get a better mic and storyboard the whole thing first. Thanks for the kind words and responding to my request :)

And I think I've made thousands of people want a transforming toaster. A new product in the future maybe? Hehe.

funky..

this one messed up flash but nonthess it's a great work i think...

I need therapy ;D

it's cool, but...

does tord aporve your use of his character? i'm sure you are aware of his quitting eddsworld. anyway, great movie.

I couldn't contact him. I'm sure he doesn't mind :D

overall: Good

I know that dosen't mean much comming from some guy that barely dose anything on newgrounds but its still a great game.

:( wtf

how dare u kill tom!!!!!