Reviews for "Eddsworld Vs Cahj"

DAMN!

you've been f**king bored or WHAT!? ^^
this is just so damn great - it's a flash for fans and fiends of edd AND cahj. ;)

you just keep going and going, always coming with new ideas...
and i love it!!

one last thing: THIS - IS - EPIC!! :D

Lazyfeet responds:

Probably nicest review yet. Haha.

And I think there may just be a teeny bit more Eddsworld fans than CAHJ fans. Just a little... haha

YOUR EPIC!

rather funny

i though that the entire animation including all of the battle scenes were pretty funny
the animation and art styles seemed to mirror that of Edd's world and the music fit well too. (the "Haruka Kanata" at the beginning was pretty funny to me)
all things considered it was a well made animation.
-yashikai

Lazyfeet responds:

Thanks a lot. Yeah, I noticed I've slightly ripped the whole idea of Eddsworld, so this is just a little bit of a personal piss take ;)

sweet

if eddsworld made it itd be funny but in the end its like wtf (who the fuck)are theses guys and what was that loser on the computer thinkin eddsworld can make happen just about anythin but i have some advice for them dont mess with tom when hes angry

Lazyfeet responds:

LOL. I can't make any sense of this review no matter how many times I read it. I like the big shiny 10 though :D

awesome vid but can he kill other popular vids?

EDDSWORLD PWNS THEM BUT NEW PERSON TO FIGHT = HANK AND OTHER MADNESS PPL

epic

its so epic when tom turned to tomska