Reviews for "Spot the Dot 2"

Good game, but make it so you can't cheat

The method that fooliolo was referring to was if you tab to the first dot then hold spacebar, it just clicks the next buttons, giving you a high score. Otherwise a fun game

RockLou responds:

lol that was fun. I got 91.
Um... yeah I don't know how to fix that though. It's up to you not to cheat if you're interested in testing your brain and photographic memory.
Thanks for the review!

Simple and fun!

I like the concept and expressed focus of this simple game.

It's also a good thing there's no online highscore list because there's one method of cheating that's guaranteed to go past 50 and cause the dots to become invisible. Not that I tried it, that would defeat the purpose of the game =P

RockLou responds:

Being rainman?

nice

first game i seen like this.. was pretty nice tho i noticed a flaw.. sometimes a dot overlaps a previous 1 and its not possible to see it.. it happened to me when i had only 3 dots when there shud be 4. and then again even in the coloured mode. apart from that if u can fix the over laps it would be great.. :)

decent

good simple brain tester

best things

are simple things. good one.