Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Company of Myself"

Simply Astounding.

This is quite possibly the most original, inspiring, and creative game I have ever played. Even if this was just a flash movie I would be equally as impressed. Its just ridiculous. I love it. I will definately be replaying this game. I am not sure I beat the last level the way I was supposed to, but if I did, then bravo to you on such a great ending. I think it fits perfectly into your story. Kudos man, good job. =]

Absolutely Amazing.

I don't usually play games like this, but the narrative is what kept me going. Most games just tell you to wreak havoc and go, but this one here actually gives you something to keep you interested it.

The soundtrack was amazing, and against what the other rating said about the animation I think it was absolutely perfect for this situation and story. It's a very touching tale, and what I want to know is if it's true. Most likely not, but you never know.

Epicness

This is a masterpiece. Not meant to offend anyone, but if you don't find it touching you did not get the whole story. I played lots of games, and this is the first one that leaves me with this heavy sensation. Congratulations, sire, as you made art. Very, very good art.

GLITCHES!

i found a glitch if you make to many clones they will disapear or so i thought i could then here them jumping and i could walk on them so they become invisable

Awesome!

Such a good story line and great game play