For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Company of Myself"

you're thiknig of this the wrong way

I don't think this is a game.

I think this is an interactive play where you are presented with this character through letting you control him. You lead him on an adventure as the game progresses and finally presented with that characters fall down.

The trick with making this a game is that you feel sympathy with this character as he leads you through his world and when he ends you should feel sorrow for a character lost inside his own world where only he exists. It is interesting of how his name was never mentioned...

Great Story by the Way!

Fun!

I found this game a very good and fun puzzle game making you plan before you leap, I found that last level to be oh so frustrating but fun I also liked making many clones and making them do all separate things so it looks like I have minions! I do hope you make a sequel to this game!

Wonderful.

Amazing. Possibly even beautiful. Definitely one of the best games I've played in a long time.

Good job with the graphic design and optimizing - even with ten or so clones on the screen, it doesn't lag.

Oh! awesome!

i wish it was a little longet but well overall, i love the way that the story develops and it was a really cool ending.

Amazing

Lots of fun and well-written. Loved the last level, I was just throwing clones over the edge until I made it.