Reviews for "Valiance"

Very interesting

3/5 and 7/10. Good effort. Has some bugs and room for improvement.

suggestons:
1) more music tracks.
2) more moves or power ups.
3) sound effects! What's it sound like when an enemy dies or gets hit with a sword?
4) collisions. Moving platforms don't move the character, resulting in some cheap deaths.
5) no infinite continues.

Very good. Better than I can do, and I'm in my 30's. Keep up work like this, and keep pushing your envelope. Now make a 1.1 (bug fixes) or a sequel.

A lot of fun!

Simple and fun, I really like it, the graphics are nice & the game is not too complicated.

Entertaining.

I must admit I found this little game pretty entertaining. It's simple and easy, but a goon time waster. I did fine a few bugs. I'd get stuck flipping grav untill I ran out sometimes, Often I'd keep running even when I let go of the key. Good game over all, just could be better.