Reviews for "Armed Prophet"

Very Awesome

to the max you guys need to follow up on this

Really good game

-Decent Difficulty (Not to easy and not too hard, that makes it enjoyable)
-Great Soundtrack

For the people who want to get the ANOREXIC and ALCOHOLIC medals, try to unlock it on the Alien Mission, the Laser Aliens are really easy but the take care of the Melee Aliens, they are a pain in the ass if they surround you

The Robot level is the hardest one, I really hate those Sperm/Spear Robot and the Flame shotters

lol

hhhhhh tha part wan you chows the difficulty for a real man is says i lick berr and breaking spines classic bot for little grils it says pleas be gentle it's my first time.
its lick the game chowsis you difficulty i pict real man.

Wow i loved this game when it first came out but i raged a lot at the time and now it s easy.

Nice graphics and smooth controls make it easy to get medals great game only thing I can see added is drops by killing bad guy like invincibility or damage upgrade!

Enjoy!