For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Armed Prophet"

great

this game is very amazing

Awesome game of the moment

Great game, and if your just going to complain in your reviews then don'twrite a review and get off ur computer, and go take a nap you grumpies! :)

Not as good as people say

I might be the wrong person to review this, but its nothing new at all. Its just your average beat em' up, but harder, with less levels, and less weapons. Basically, its boring. Ive played buttloads of games like this, and it would be more fun if it had anything new or exciting, but it doesn't.

Very Cool

Great Background and theme music first of all and nice drawings and animation, one thing that bugs me though is the slowness of movement, I'm not talking about a glitchy or laggy slowness or anything, more like just that it would be nice if he had a faster attack speed, and maybe more combos. Very cool all in all.

Needs some work

1. two of the four weapons seem useless

The Arm of the Zomboss should give you more damage, but it seemed to do just about the same.

The alienator is basically a watered down version of the crow bar....
I had trouble using this and it took for ever to get to zomg.
First, it seemed it had the least range and width of attack.
Then the deadly laser sometimes killed enemies in one hit and sometimes it took multiple.
I've only been able to kill a flying saucer one with the laser...

I think the cyber blade and crowbar was very good.

2. If you get stuck between 3 or more monsters, you pretty much get bounced around like ping pong ball and die. (especially for the real man levles)

3. Dead Gulch seems to be the hardest stage.

4. Even playing with at the little girl level, some monsters seem to glitch and attack very fast. Sometimes, monsters don't even get hit by attacks.

5. Bombs from the flying saucers sometimes have a higher damage range or a smaller damage range... is it supposed to fluctuate???

6. Monsters shouldn't be able to attack from off screen

7. I don't really see the point to the jump.... it's basically useless unless you're playing the area 51 level.

8. Why does the age of the robots stage have nothing to hit across (ex: skull, chair), while area 51 has 4 things you can potentially use?

9. I never used the spin attack. It was useless. You first had to use some of your blue bar, and then wait for your enemies to some close and then swing. Projectile throwing enemies could easily damage me several times during my charge and spin.

10. When is the ending scene supposed to play?
I went through all the stages several times and only saw the credits until my last run.

Fix some of these and the game will become much better.
But I did enjoy it, good job and good luck on future games.