Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Point&Click&Destroy"

Well

I liked the game. But the part with the car ruined it. I didn't know WHAT DID I HAZ TO DO. ICANHASCHEESBRRGR?
Blowing stuff up was great, but needs hints.
Kthxbye.

Wow

I cant believe other reviews are less than 8 stars! I loved this game, its funny but short... anyway 5/5 and 10/10

Moon Logic at it's finest.

This game follows the proud tradition of point and click adventure games, a tradition steeped in linear thinking hidden under vague (read insane) logic. This genre requires the gamer to really guess more than solve the solution of the puzzle. Its more of a test of luck, chance, and persistence than actual skill. So, like any other point and click, game play is difficult but not because the game is hard, its just confusing.

Where most Point and Clicks shine, however, is its story. Games like Day of the Tentacle and Grim Fandango are a few example of Point and Clicks with incredible stories that make up for bland gameplay. This game's story only goes half way. It has beautiful imagery and imaginative set pieces but without any logic to hold on to, it becomes difficult to determine how to proceed. You end up clicking every static object on the screen till something happens.

A great looking game. Could have used some sort of hint system, maybe a clever poem to point to the direction of the solution while adding depth to the game as a whole.

Khorosho

Surprisingly fun. It's short enough to keep it from being obnoxious, but long enough to capture my attention. Some of the level explosions were fun, and quite a few made me chuckle. Definitely worth a play, even if just to kill some time.

BOOM

oh there went my boardness